Thursday, April 16, 2015

Storytime, bugs

The Very Greedy Bee
A little longer, but what a great message about helping others and sharing! Adorable illustrations.

Can you move with me? From Preschool Education

Sung to: "Do Your Ears Hang Low"Can you wiggle like a worm?Can you squiggle? Can you squirm?Can you flutter? Can you fly like a gentle butterfly?Can you crawl upon the groundLike a beetle that is round?Can you move with me?Can you flip? Can you flop?Can you give a little hop?Can you slither like a snake?Can you give a little shake?Can you dance like beeWho is buzzing round a tree?Can you move with me?

I Love Bugs!
I had the kids help me try to name all of the bugs in the book.

Baby Bumblebee
I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee.
Won't my mommy be so proud of me?
I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee.
OUCH! It stung me.

Yoo-hoo, Ladybug!

For our craft we made bumble- b's like the one I found from All Kids Network. I used yellow construction paper and black markers. Super cute!
 letter b bumblebee craft


No comments:

Post a Comment